It gives us great pleasure to inform you that competition has been announced for the awards of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) for 2021 in the four categories of competition.
This competition is organized with the aim to promote importance of the intellectual property protection for the development of modern economy and society, as well as on the occasion of the 101st anniversary of the Intellectual Property Office of the Republic of Serbia. The competition is organized by the Intellectual Property Office under the auspices of the World Intellectual Property Organization.
On the occasion of the celebration of the jubilee of the Intellectual Property Office of the Republic of Serbia, we invite you to participate in the competition for the WIPO awards in the following categories:
1. Inventor or group of inventors for patent (WIPO Medal for Inventors)
2. Legal persons for registered industrial design (WIPO IP Enterprise Trophy)
3. Author of monograph/study exhibition in the field of social humanistic sciences (WIPO Medal for Creativity)
4. Pupil or group of pupils of the secondary school for invention (WIPO Schoolchildren`s Trophy)
These prestigious awards shall be handed in on the celebration of the day of our Office on November 15, 2021.
Information about conditions for the winning of awards and manner of applying:
– Here download information about conditions for the winning of awards and manner of applying
Forms of the application for the competition:
– Here take the form of the application for the competition in the first two categories of competition
– Here take the form of application for the competition for the third category of competition
– Here take the form of application for the competition for the fourth category of competition
Applications with the indication “For the award of the World Intellectual Property Organization” can be filed in printed or electronic form directly or by post at the following address AT THE LATEST till October 25, 2021.
Intellectual Property Office
5, Kneginje Ljubice Street
For: Mirjana Jelić or
Additional information about the conditions of the public competition can be obtained by phone: 011/20-25-924.