The Intellectual Property Office invites all the interested parties to file applications, at the latest till 12.12.2022, for the passing of expert examination for persons engaged in representation in the field of intellectual property.
The application must contain the following:
- Personal name, occupation and residence of the candidate;
- Proof about the faculty diploma;
- Proof about the working experience on the tasks concerning industrial property and the period in which the candidate was distributed to work on those tasks;
- If the candidate is the advocate – certificate that he has been entered in the Register of the lawyers in the Chamber of Advocates;
- Proof about the knowledge of at least one of the world languages;
- Photocopy of the identity card or other personal document for the sake of the establishment of identity and citizenship of the candidate;
- Proof about the payment of the Republic administrative fee for the passing of the expert examination in the amount of 10,780.00 RSD (per examination).
The mentioned documents are forwarded in the original or the certified photocopy.
The passing of the expert exam shall be held in the premises of the Intellectual Property Office, according to the following procedure:
- 12.2022. – with the beginning at 9 a.m. – written part of the examination (general part + trademark law) for the candidates passing examination for the distinctive signs representative
- 12. 2022, – with the beginning at 9 a.m. – written part of the examination (general part + patent law) for the candidates passing examination for the patent representatives
- 12.2022. – with the beginning at 9 a.m. – oral part of the examination for the candidates that passed the written part for the distinctive signs
- 12.2022. – with the beginning at 9 a.m. – oral part of the examination for the candidates that passed written part for patents.
Note: General part of the expert examination need not be passed by the candidates who passed bar examination or state expert examination in the Republic of Serbia, as well as for the persons who have already been entered in the Register of Representatives , and appropriate proof shall be submitted thereof.
Program of special expert examination is the constituent part of the Regulation about the program and manner of passing expert examination for persons dealing with representation in the field of industrial property (“Official Gazette RS” no. 78/19) and it can be found on the official site of the IPO https://www.zis.gov.rs