In the academic year 2022/2023, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), in cooperation with the Jagiellonian University in Krakow and the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland organizes master program “Intellectual Property and New Technologies”.
The contents of this unique master program focuses on the most challenging issues referring to the intellectual property and new technologies.
We shall state only some of the fields that the beginners shall have the opportunity to study, in particular:
- New technologies and patent legislation;
- Copyright in the digital era;
- Artificial intelligence in the commercial communications;
- Protection on the data on personality and privacy on Internet;
- Responsibility of the provider of Internet services.
Find out more about the program and the conditions for applying on the following link.