It is our great pleasure to inform you that the public announcement has been opened for the competition for the World Intellectual Property Organization – WIPO Awards in 2022 in the four categories.
This competition is organized with the aim to promote the importance of the IP protection for the development of modern economy and society as well as the celebration of the 102nd anniversary of the Intellectual Property Office of the Republic of Serbia. The competition is organized by the Intellectual Property Office under the auspices of the World Intellectual Property Organization. The candidates for the awards can apply personally or at the proposal of the natural or legal person in the four categories of competition.
WIPO Awards shall be presented in the following categories:
- Inventor or group of inventors for patent (WIPO Medal for Inventors)
- Legal person or entrepreneur for the economic implementation of intellectual property (WIPO IP Enterprise Medal)
- Author of monography/ study exhibition in the field of social and humanistic sciences (WIPO Medal for Creativity)
- Pupil or group of pupils of Secondary School for the invention (WIPO Schoolchildren`s Medal)
These prestigious awards shall be presented at the celebration of the IPO Day on November 15, 2022.
Information about the conditions for the presentation of awards and manner of application: – here information can be downloaded about the conditions for the presentation of awards and manner of applying
Forms of the applications for the competition:
– here form can be downloaded for the competition in the first category
– herе form can be downloaded for the competition in the second category
– herе form can be downloaded for the competition in the third category
– herе form can be downloaded for the competition in the fourth category
Application with the indication “For the Award of the World Intellectual Property Organization” can be filed in the printed or electronic form directly or by post at the following address AT THE LATEST till October 10, 2022.
World Intellectual Property Office
5, Kneginje Ljubice Street
For Mirjana Jelić
or at the e-mail: email@example.com
Additional information about the conditions of the competition can be obtained at the number: 011/ 20-25-924.
Information about the previous winners of the WIPO Awards can be obtained herе.